Follow these simple steps to add a new job:
1. Click the calendar icon in the top left hand corner.
2. Choose the day and time you want to schedule the job, by clicking that time slot on the calendar.
2.Click on new job to continue with scheduling job.
3. Step 1 - Click the search bar to search for an existing customer by name, phone, email or address. To add a new customer click the "add customer" icon.
4. Step 2 - Click on line items to add a service to the work order/invoice. You can also add materials, if necessary. On the far left you can add private job notes and job tags. This information can always be updated throughout the job cycle.
4. Step 3 - Click on the schedule tab to finalize. When scheduling, the job you're working on will always appear in blue on the calendar. Click anywhere on the calendar to move job to a different time or assign to a specific technician. Add more than one employee to the job, set an arrival window or make it a recurring job by clicking in the "Options Box" above the calendar.
5. Click the Save button in the green bar along the bottom of the screen. Once saved, the job will be added to the calendar, dispatched to the assigned technician and your customer will receive a "Job Scheduled" confirmation text.
6. When the job has been scheduled you will be taken to the "Job Details" page. This is where you can view detailed information about the job and make necessary updates. Whenever a change needs to be made to a job, it will need to be made from the job details page.