Add and save your custom and pre-set services so you can easily create or edit invoices and estimates from the office or when you're on the go.
You have 3 options for adding in your Price List, in this video we cover adding price list items manually.
How to Add Price List Items Manually
Navigate to 'Account Settings'
Click on 'My Price List'
Select 'New Price list Item'
Add in your price list item details:
- Category: You'll want to categorize your services to group together services that are in the same industry.
- Name: This is the name of your service or material.
- Price: The price you will charge your customer.
- /Unit: If pricing per unit, add in the per unit measurement such as square foot, each, hour, etc.
- Description: Give a detailed description of what is included in each service.
- Taxable: You'll want to select whether or not the item is taxable.
- Online Booking: You'll want to select whether or not this service or material is available to be booked online by your customers.
- Picture: You'll want to add in an image if you enable Online Booking so that the image can be displayed on your online booking page.
Click 'Save' and you're all set!
Add/Remove an Industry
You can add or remove an industry from your service list by checking/unchecking the boxes.
Keep in mind that if you uncheck an industry, all items under that industry will also be removed.
Use the pencil in the far right to edit or delete your items. These items are saved to your account for you to easily use on invoices and estimates, so personalize it to make your items your own!
Now that you know how to add and edit your services, let's move on.
Whats Next? Set your service area!
Are you an HVAC business owner? Learn how to best price your services.