When you create a recurring service plan (RSP), you'll have the ability to attach already completed invoices or create brand new ones.
To view your customer's recurring service plan, click on the address within their customer profile.
Schedule a New Service Visit:
- Click 'Schedule', and a brand new invoice will be created.
- Schedule and dispatch that visit as you would for any other non-service plan visit
Attach an Existing Invoice:
1. Click the 3 vertical dots
2. Select 'Edit service agreement'
3. On the original setup page, check 'I've already completed this visit' for the visit you want to attach to the completed invoice
4. Select the invoice number you'd like linked to the plan
- To unlink the invoice, simple uncheck the box
NOTE: The invoice must be marked 'Finished' to appear in the drop down list.
5. Click 'Save Now' (or 'Next' to review) once you've attached the invoice
Check out how recurring revenue helps your service business grow.