When using our credit card processor, you’ll need to complete just two simple steps to setup your bank account to have all credit card earnings deposited into your account.
**If you DO NOT already use our credit card processor,
but are interested in learning more, click HERE!**
NOTE: You do not need to input your bank account information if you do not plan on using our credit card processor.
1. How to Setup Your Bank Account
- Click on ‘My Money’ in your navigation bar`
- Select ‘Connect My Bank’ on the main page in this tab, or click the gear icon in the upper right corner and select ‘Connect My Bank’ from the pop-out menu
'Connect My Bank’ will only appear on the homepage if you have not already set-up a bank account
- Type or scroll to select your bank from the pop-up window
Note: if you are unable to find your bank using the search bar, you can use our micro-deposit flow to verify your bank.
- Enter your online banking credentials, select the account you’d like to use and click ‘Submit’
2. Verify Your Account Representative
- In order to keep you and your account safe and prevent fraud, you’ll need to verify the identity of the person affiliated with the company’s bank account.
- Select if this is an ‘Individual’ or ‘Business’ account (business requires a business tax ID), and fill out the rest of the fields completely
- You’ll need to enter the social security number and upload a picture of the person’s identification (driver’s license or passport). Take a clear picture of the ID laying on a plain, white background.
- Once filled out, click ‘Next’ on the bottom right
- Once your information has been entered (including ID and Social Security number) the information is encrypted and sent to Stripe, our credit card processor.
- You'll be taken back to the Bank for Payouts screen and see a 'Pending' status on your account.
- Stripe is able to verify the representative quickly and change your status from 'Pending' to 'Verified'. Once you're verified, you're all clear to start accepting credit cards through Housecall Pro!
The processing time for standard payout deposits is 2 business days.
NOTE: The first payment can take up to 5-7 business days to accommodate the approval process.
Learn how Instapay can have your credit card payment in hand in less than 30 minutes.