To create additional addresses for a customer profile, follow the steps in this quick walkthrough video below.
For step by step instructions, please look below the video.
Click the 'Customers' icon at the bottom of the mobile app
2. Select the customer from the list
3. Click 'Edit' in the top right corner of the customer profile
4. Click [+ Address] located under any existing addresses
5. Begin to type in the address in the Google search bar.
Select the correct address once it appears in the drop down menu
6. After you've selected the address, you will see all the included information for this address to confirm
Here, you can edit the address, set as the billing address, or add in any notes for this address (or delete).
Once it looks good to go, press the back arrow in the upper left corner.
7. Press 'Save' in the upper right corner and you're all done!
Check out our tips on how to better connect with your customers.