July 31st, 2019
> Quarterly Payment Option! <
Recurring Service Plans now have a quarterly payment options when creating a plan!
To learn how to create a recurring service plan, click here!
June 21st, 2019
> Recurring Service Plan Renewal!! <
You can now send your customers automated emails with the chance to renew their existing recurring service plan so there's no down time between payments!
June 21st, 2019
> Equipment Information & Notes <
Add & edit equipment information and notes in your customer's service agreement!
- Simply open your customer's profile and click 'View'
- Click the 'Edit' (pencil) icon and enter the information in and save!
June 14th, 2019
> Customer Profile Recurring Service Plans <
You will now see your customer's service plans under their addresses.
Each service plan box shows:
- Address, plan type, number of visits per year, & status
By clicking 'View', you can access the agreement details page where you can:
- View all plan details
- View the maintenance schedule
- Schedule service visits
- View the billing cycle (if your customer has not yet paid for the agreement)
- Edit the agreement
- Delete or cancel the agreement
For more information, check out our Recurring Service Plan articles (click here).
June 3rd, 2019
> New 'Due for service' section on Service Plan Dashboard! <
- This list will act as your reminder to schedule more definitive times for: upcoming visits for the current month, next month, as well as overdue visits.
- Clicking 'Schedule' will create a brand new invoice/job and will remove that visit from the list.
May 21st, 2019
> New [+Service Plan] button on the customer profile page! <
Click the [+Service Plan] and select the customer address you'd like to add an agreement to (if there are multiple).
May 15th, 2019
> Add service plans during the new payment flow on MOBILE devices! <
You can now add service agreements to a customer's address when taking payment on a job/invoice for that address. For more information on setting up recurring service plans on the mobile app, take a look at the following articles:
- Recurring Service Plans - Mobile Overview (with video walkthrough)
- Recurring Service Plans - Mobile FAQs
> New Recurring Service Plan Dashboard! <
The new dashboard layout includes the new 'Plan summary' and 'Recurring Revenue' reports along the top.
Take a look at this Recurring Service Plans - Dashboard Overview article for more details.
May 14th, 2019
> New recurring service plan acceptance page! <
Once you've sent a service plan to a customer (that needs to put a card on file), they will see this page where they can review and confirm their plan, select their billing frequency, and input payment information.
May 10th, 2019
> Superpros can now sell service agreements on both iOS and Android! <
May 6th, 2019
> Delete a recurring service plan from your plan list as long as it is not attached to any customer profiles. <
Check out the following article for more information: Delete a Recurring Service Plan
April 30th, 2019
> Export your a report of all you recurring service plans! <
Simply click into the full view of Customer Plans ('See All'), and then click the 'Export Report' icon on the far right. The email will send to the email address you are logged in with.
March 20th, 2019
Based on your feedback, we will be adding service plans on the mobile apps, and revisiting the reporting and ease of use for service agreements on the web portal.
We will be hosting a webinar on 4/1 at 5:30PM PST to discuss the coming updates, roadmap, and answer questions. To register for the webinar, please sign up here: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_bxfTrEx1QHqd6q7p56iLTQ
Preview the designs for latest updates here:
Service Plans on Mobile:
- The ability to set a customer up on maintenance plan in the field
- The ability to take payment on the spot, without the customer signing up and creating an account first
New Service Plan Dashboard:
- Easier ways to see who is due for service
- More visibility into recurring payments (when they are due, who's failed billing, etc.)
- Additional reports on the revenue your plans generate
- The ability to renew expiring plans