Housecall Pro offers a number of live training sessions throughout the week to help you get acquainted with your account.
If you're not sure which training is right for you, see below for descriptions. Click directly on the training title to see available times and register.
NOTE: You will NOT receive a call for your live training and
they do NOT take place within your HCP account.
- Duration = about 30 mins
- Great for office admins, staff, and those who will be using Housecall Pro on a desktop computer OR tablet.
- Covered in this training: how to schedule a single day, multi-day, and recurring jobs, how to dispatch, arrival windows, mobile app on-job workflow, and more
- Duration = about 20 minutes
- If you're considering or just added service agreements to your plan, this is the perfect training for you.
- Covered in this training: how to create a service agreement plan, send to customers for approval, scheduling visits, and reporting
Accessing Your Training
Once you've registered, you will receive a confirmation email immediately (see below).
You should also receive a reminder email the day before your training is scheduled.
Both of these emails will include all the information you need to access the training.
To join the live training, click the URL after:
"Join from a PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone, or Android device"
By clicking this link, you will be able to hear and see the entire training on your desktop, laptop, tablet, etc.
Trouble Accessing Training?
If you're having trouble accessing your scheduled training, please try the following:
- Double check the time zone for the scheduled training
Check your spam folder for an email from HouseCall Pro <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Re-register for the training by clicking the link above (select your scheduled time and date
- If you're attempting to join more than 10 minutes before scheduled start time, wait until it's closer to the start time and try again
- If you've clicked the link in the confirmation email (above), check your downloads folder for Zoom and try reopening
Check out 8 shifts in home service business trends that may be affecting your business.