There are 3 ways in which you can find a job/estimate details page in the web portal:
- Customer Profile
- Dashboard Report
Below are step-by-step instructions for each method.
1. Click on the 'Schedule' icon in your navigation bar
2. Use the date and display settings to jump to whatever date necessary
3. Click on the job block to view the job/estimate details page
1. Click on the 'Customers' icon in your navigation bar
2. Click into the customer profile
3. From the 'Jobs and Estimates' section, click directly onto the job or estimate
1. Click the 'Reports' icon (eye icon)
2. There are a couple ways within the report to find your invoice/estimate:
- Use the search bar to search by customer name, invoice number, address, etc.
- Use column filters to narrow down by customer, invoice number, addresses
Want to successfully complete more jobs?
Check out the keys to employee and customer satisfaction.