July 31st, 2019
> New 'Add A Job' Page! <
NOTE: The new 'Add A Job' page is still in beta testing and not available to all accounts at this point in time. The page can be toggled on and off (for those who have access) until early-mid August, when all accounts switch over to the view below.
- Multiple attachments can be added at once!
- the 3 main steps (customer, line items, and schedule) are all on one page!
For step-by-step instructions on scheduling a job,
check out the following article: Add A Job
July 18th, 2019
> TEXTING ESTIMATES! <
Text your customers estimates so they can approve or decline from their mobile device!
Check out step by step instructions in this article (click here).
June 13th, 2019
> DEPOSITS!! <
You can now add deposits on your invoices and estimates on the web portal! Check out the following article for more information: Deposits
May 21st, 2019
> New category options show when taking 'Other' payments <
- A category must be selected before you can hit the 'Paid' button.
- Options include: Homeowner Financing, Warranty Work, E Transfer, & Other CC Processing.
May 16th, 2019
> New DUE DATES on your invoices! <
You have the option to: choose the due date per invoice OR set a global default for your company.
New due date options available:
- Upon: receipt, start of work, completion of work
- Net: 7, 10, 14, 30, 60, 90 days
- On a date: Pick on the calendar or manually enter (mm/dd/yyyy format)
To learn how to change the due date of an invoice, check out the following article: Change Invoice Due Date
May 15th, 2019
> Invoice & Payment Settings <
These updates include:
- Separate views for invoice and payment settings
- The option to send the invoice via text or email
- A faster way to edit the invoice/estimate message on each invoice
After clicking 'Invoice' (pictured above), you'll be taken to the invoice preview and settings page (pictured below).
From the invoice preview & settings page, you'll choose the information shown on the invoice being sent as well as print & download options.
You will now see the option to click 'Next' instead of 'Send'.
Once you click 'Next', you'll be able to:
- Choose if you'd like to send an email or text (you can only send an email OR text, not both at the same time)
- Enter additional email addresses (or input the mobile number if texting)
- Customize the invoice message or subject line
- View & add any attachments being sent
- Edit the payment options
Just click 'Send' once you've finished and that's it!
If you have any questions regarding these updates, please chat in and our support superheroes will assist you right away!