Not all your customers have Gmail or Facebook accounts, but we still want them to have the ability to provide you feedback on your wonderful service! These customers are directed to Housecall Pro to leave their reviews, which you can view and share with others.
1. Click the 'My Apps' icon in your navigation bar
2. Click the 'Reviews' icon
- Note: The Reviews icon will only appear if you already have Reviews enabled.
3. Click the 'Settings' icon (gear) on the far right corner
4. In the 'Settings' pane, click 'Configure visibility of reviews'.
In this section, you will find:
- Review Site: click this to view the website you are able to share with customers showing your Housecall Pro reviews
- Reviews Filter: Select what reviews you'd like displayed on your Housecall Pro reviews page
NOTE: Although you can choose to display specific reviews by rating, the overall rating will still be based on ALL reviews (including those not displayed in detail).
Your customer facing review page will look similar to what you see below.
NOTE: Only customers with @gmail.com email addresses
will be directed to Google to leave their review.
However, all other customers will still be able
to leave their review on Housecall
Hook up your Google My Business account for reviews
Enable your Facebook business page for reviews
Having a hard time figuring out how to ask for reviews?
Let us show you how.