Once you've setup your bank account to take credit card payments through our processor, your customers have the option to quickly and conveniently pay their balance online via email or text.
1. Click into the job details page
2. From the job details page, click the 'Invoice' circle (which will be grey if you have not yet sent the invoice)
3. Click 'Next' (after customizing your invoice settings, if necessary)
4. Click the 'Payment Settings' icon (dollar sign) to adjust your payment settings:
'Accept ACH payment' - Toggle on (blue) to give customers the options to pay via ACH
'Accept credit card payment' - Toggle on (blue) to disable the option for customers to pay online with their credit card
'Customer can save card on file' - Toggle on (blue) if you want customers to have the option to save their card on file
- 'Remember pay online option' - Check this box if you want to save these payment settings as default for ALL future invoices for ALL customers
Your customer will then receive an email with the invoice summary that includes the 'Pay Online' button.
As soon as the click 'Pay Online', they will be taken to the following page (shown below) with the options you have selected.
And that's it!
Make it easy for your customers to pay you any time, anywhere!
**If you DO NOT already use our credit card processor,
but are interested in learning more, click HERE!**
Check out our tips on how to better connect with your customers.