If you've taken a credit card payment with the standard payout speed but would like to get your funds more quickly, you can click the 'Get It Instantly'
button to switch to instant and have your money within 30 minutes!
If you already have Instapay setup but your default payout speed is set to standard, you'll simply need to confirm that you'd like that money instantly and accept the additional 1% fee.
If you DO NOT have Instapay set up, you'll need to confirm that you'd like that money instantly AND will be prompted to set up Instapay for your account.
Note: If Instapay is set as the default payout method, this button will not appear.
If you do not see the option to deposit your funds instantly, there are a few things that may be causing the ineligibility:
- You do not have Instapay setup for your account (or are not eligible)
- Your default payout speed is already Instapay
- The money is already in transit to your bank
- The risk score of the transaction is too high
- The transactions being paid out exceed the Instapay limitations (a single deposit must be under $9,999 and the daily max is $25,000)
- The transaction was paid via ACH
Learn how Instapay can have your credit card payment in hand in less than 30 minutes.