** NOTE: This feature is still in beta testing.***
Not only can you copy or add brand new segments to a job on the Android mobile app, but you can schedule, edit, rename, and even delete!
1. Open the job details page.
2. Click the 'More' icon in the upper right corner.
3. Select from the follow options:
- 'Add segment' - add a brand new, blank segment
- 'Copy segment' - copy all job information to the new segment
4. If you choose:
- 'Add segment' - you can type in a custom name for the segment
- 'Copy segment' - select if you'd like job attachments copied over as well (the pop-up will appear with or without attachments on the job)
NOTE: Whether a segment is copied or added, it will still need to be scheduled.
Once a segment has been added to a job, you will have the option to rename any and all segments of the job.
1. Click 'More'.
2. Select 'Rename segment'.
3. Type in the new name of the segment and click 'Rename'.
Delete one or more segments from a job.
To completely delete a job, you must delete all segments.
1. Open the segment you'd like to delete, click 'More'.
2. Click 'Delete' & confirm that you'd like to delete the segment.
You can add multiple segments to an invoice as long as they have line items and a due amount.
1. Click the 'Invoice' icon.
2. Click the segment icon to add segments to an invoice.
3. Check the box next to each segment you'd like to add to the invoice.
4. Click in the greyed out area once you've finished selecting.
5. Click 'Send' when you're ready to send the invoice!
Want to successfully complete more jobs?
Check out the keys to employee and customer satisfaction