Send your customers their estimates (and any options) via text and give them the ability to approve or decline directly on their mobile device.
1. When you're ready to send an estimate and any additional options, open the estimate details page
2. Click 'Send'
3. Select 'Add options' at the bottom of the screen to select and send additional options
- To add attachments, click the paper clip icon
4. Click 'Next'
5. Select 'Text'
- To edit the phone number in the 'To' section, click and type in the new number
- Note: Only one number can be texted at a time
6. Click 'Send'
Your customer will receive a text with a link to their estimate.
When the customer clicks on the link in the text, they will see their estimate information with the option to 'Approve' or 'Decline' at the bottom.
Each estimate option includes their own 'Approve' and 'Decline' button.
You will be notified via email once the customer has made their selection.
If the customer re-opens the link in the text after choosing 'Approve' or 'Decline',
they will see their choice in the same section (which is not a clickable button).
Battling unpaid invoices? Check out 7 ways to get paid fast!