***NOTE: This feature is currently in beta and only available to
Superpros at this time.***
1. Set Up Company Cards Account
- Click the ‘My Money’ icon in the navigation bar
- Click ‘Enter Beta’ on the left-hand side of the screen
- Select ‘Add Funds’ to begin your account setup
- Follow the on-screen instructions to input your bank information
2. Confirm Identity Information
To verify your identity, you will be required to enter BOTH of the following:
- Your Social Security number
- A clear photo of your U.S. issued drivers license OR passport to verify you are the individual adding your bank information to your company cards account
Note: The identity verification process may take up to 30 minutes to process.
3. Add Funds
Once bank information has been added and confirmed, funds can be transferred to the new company cards account.
- Simply click 'Add Funds' once more and input the amount to be transferred
- Click 'Confirm'
NOTE: Once you confirm, the added funds will take 2 business days to transfer.
4. Add Cardholders
- Click ‘Add a Card’
- Select the employee(s) you wish to order a card for
- Click ‘Add Selected’
- Enter the shipping information of the address you would like the cards sent to and select ‘Confirm’
NOTE: Shipping for company cards takes 5-7 business days.
Once the company cards have arrived, you will need to ACTIVATE YOUR COMPANY CARDS in order to start using them. Click HERE to learn how!
What if I cannot see the company cards section on 'My Money'?
Company Cards are currently in beta and only available to a select group of pros. If you are part of the beta but cannot see it, it may be because your Stripe payment processing account is not a business account. Please reach out to support if you are experiencing issues.