If you are unable to find your bank using the search bar, you can still add and verify your bank account. Follow the steps below after entering navigating to your ‘My Money’ section.
1. How to setup your bank account using micro-deposits
- Select ‘Connect My Bank’ on the main page in this tab, or click the gear icon in the upper right corner and select ‘Connect My Bank’ from the pop-out menu 'Connect My Bank’ will only appear on the homepage if you have not already set-up a bank account
- You will be able to search for your bank in the search bar, but if you are unable to find your bank using the search bar, select 'Link with account numbers'
- Follow the prompted steps to complete your bank setup.
2. Verify your account representative
- In order to keep you and your account safe and prevent fraud, you’ll need to verify the identity of the person affiliated with the company’s bank account.
- Select if this is an ‘Individual’ or ‘Business’ account (business requires a business tax ID), and fill out the rest of the fields completely
- You’ll need to enter the social security number and upload a picture of the person’s identification (driver’s license or passport). Take a clear picture of the ID laying on a plain, white background.
- Once filled out, click ‘Next’ on the bottom right
- Once your information has been entered (including ID and Social Security number) the information is encrypted and sent to Stripe, our credit card processor.
You'll be taken back to the Bank for Payouts screen and see a 'Pending' status on your account.
3. Verify your micro-deposits
- As a part of verification, our processor will deposit two small amounts into the bank account you entered. Once you see these deposits, select the 'Verify' button on the banner and follow the prompted steps.
- Once you confirm the deposited amounts, your bank account will be verified and your payments will deposit to your newly verified account.
NOTE: Micro-deposit verifications are only available for pros located in the United States. If you are in Canada and cannot use the search bar, please manually add your bank account information.
Learn how Instapay can have your credit card payment in hand in less than 30 minutes.