**PLEASE NOTE: This feature is in beta and only available to to Pros in the state of California.**
With Housecall Pro’s consumer financing option, your employees will be able to offer financing while in the field with their mobile devices. If you have the consumer financing feature turned on, the process is easy.
1. Click ‘Pay’ at the top of the job details page.
2. If the total cost of your job falls within the consumer financing range, the option for your customer to check out with financing options will appear.
- Affirm's financing options during checkout will only appear for jobs that fall within our partner’s approved dollar amounts ($50 - $10,000)
3. To initiate the financing process, select the 'Qualify Now' button.
NOTE: You can also select the ‘View Details’ button to show the customer more information on their financing options.
4. Confirm your customer’s phone number and select ‘Send Financing Options’ to send your customer their unique application link.
From here, your customer will need to fill out the application on their own device using the link they were provided.
Your checkout screen will let you know when your application was sent and also, if accepted, the loan payment will appear in payment history.
Once approved, the loan amount will be applied to the job total and reflected in the job’s activity feed.
Note: Affirm financing options during checkout will only appear for jobs that fall within our partner’s approved dollar amounts ($50 - $10,000)