If a customer has filed a dispute against you, you have the ability to submit evidence in your defense. The evidence must be submitted within the deadline outlined in the original dispute email.
Any documents or images being used as evidence must be combined into one, singular document before being submitted to the evidence submission form that can be found in your My Money page.
***To combine all of your evidence, you can use Combine PDF (click here), a free website that allows you to merge all your documents into one PDF document.***
Once on the Combine PDF website:
1. Click the 'Upload Files' button (Make sure you're in the 'Combine PDF' 'section, although you should be by default)
***NOTE: If your files are a JPG or another type of image file, you'll need to convert them to a PDF first.***
2. Select ALL PDF files you want to merge and click 'Open'
- You can repeat these first 2 steps multiple times until all documents have been selected
3. Once the files have finished uploading, click 'Combine'
- The combined document will appear in the downloads section of your browser and/or computer, which you can open and save
NOTE: If your files are a JPG or another type of image file, you'll need to convert them to a PDF first.
***If you receive an error saying your document cannot be submitted because it has exceeded the file size limit, follow the instructions in this article to learn how to compress your PDF.***