In the event that a CC payment from HCP did not auto reconcile in QuickBooks Online, you can use these steps to manually reconcile the payment.
- Create a Deposit: click the + circle icon in the upper right corner in QuickBooks Online, select Bank Deposit.
- Select the Checking account in the drop down that you want to move these payments to.
- Select the invoices that you need to add to the deposit by checking the box next to the customer name
- Add the CC fees on the bottom of the deposit, in the 'Add funds to this deposit' section.
- Select the 'HouseCall Pro' for the vendor under the 'Received From' column
- Select the 'HouseCall Pro Credit Card Processing Fee' expense account from the Account drop down
- Add the invoice numbers for Ref. No
- Insert the CC fee as a negative dollar Amount. (You can find these fees broken down on the Payouts screen in HCP, under Settings.)
- Confirm the 'Other Funds Total' matches the total of the CC fees, and the Deposit total now matches the amount that was deposited into your bank.
- Click Save.