Send your customers their invoices for your completed work via email or text.
You can even give customers the option to pay online if you're setup to take payment with our credit card processor!
1. Click into the job details page
2. From the job details page, click the grey 'Invoice' circle
3. Click the 'Settings' icon (gear icon) to view the invoice settings.
- Toggle on the items you'd like to be displayed to the customer on the invoice.
4. Add attachments from the job by clicking on the paper clip icon (if applicable)
- Attachments must already be added to the job itself before having the option to add to the invoice
5. Click 'Next'
6. On the next page (see below), you will be able to:
- Choose if you'd like to send an email OR text
- Edit the invoice subject line or message
- Type additional email addresses into the 'To' field. Separate email addresses with a comma
NOTE: You can only send an email OR text, not both at the same time. Although you can send to multiple email addresses, you can send the text to one number at a time.
7. Click the 'Payment Options' icon (dollar sign) to adjust your payment settings.
- If you'd like the payment options to be saved for future invoicing, check 'Remember pay online option'
- You can only use our credit card processor to accept credit card payment online
8. Click 'Send'
Battling unpaid invoices? Check out 7 ways to get paid fast!