Once you've set up your bank account to take credit card payments through our processor, you can text customers their invoice with the option to pay online.
**If you DO NOT use our credit card processor,
but are interested in learning more, click HERE!**
1. Click into the job details page
2. Click the grey 'Invoice' circle
3. Click the 'Settings' icon (gear icon) to view/edit the invoice settings.
From here, you can choose to display or remove the following from the invoice:
- Company name
- Quantity & unit price
- Technician name
- Invoice Date
- Service Date
- Customer & Company name
4. Click 'Next'
5. Select the 'Text' option
6. Click the 'Payment Options' icon (dollar sign) to adjust your payment settings
7. Toggle on 'Accept credit card payment'
- If you'd like the payment options to be saved for future invoicing, check 'Remember pay online option'
NOTE: You can give customers the option to pay online only if you use our credit card processor
8. Click 'Send'
Once your customer clicks the link, they'll be taken to the page below, where they can make their payment.
NOTE: This feature is not included on Simple Plans.
Battling unpaid invoices? Check out 7 ways to get paid fast!