Step 1: Click on My Apps then Get More Apps
Step 2: Click Learn More on the Mailchimp app
Step 3: Click on Create a Campaign
Step 4: Create your email campaign
- Name your campaign. Be sure that you use a descriptive name that will make it easy to find within Mailchimp's campaign reports.
- Choose your audience. Within Mailchimp you can create multiple audiences so be sure to select the appropriate audience group for this particular email campaign.
- Give your email a subject line
- Give your email a title and body text.
- Toggle on/off your logo and the online booking button
- If you have online booking turned on, you can change the text on the button from Book Now to Make and Appointment for example.
Step 5: Once you are done creating the campaign, press Next in the top right corner of the screen
Step 6: Send yourself a test email so that you can double check for spelling errors and see what your customer will see.
If you need to make edits, go back to the previous step by clicking on the arrow to the left of Test and send campaign in the top left of your screen.
Step 7: Click Send all in the top right corner
Step 8: Confirm you wish to send this campaign. At this point your email campaign will be sent to your customers.
All reporting on this email campaign will be available within your Mailchimp account. For help/support with Mailchimp reporting, please access their support by clicking on the help icon from within your account.