Step 1: Click on MY MONEY in your navigation bar
Step 2: Select CONNECT MY BANK’ on the main page in this tab, or click the gear icon in the upper right corner and select ‘Connect My Bank’ from the pop-out menu'Connect My Bank’ will only appear on the homepage if you have not already set-up a bank account
Step 3: Type or scroll to select your bank from the pop-up window
Step 4: Enter your online banking credentials, select the account you’d like to use and click SUBMIT
Step 5: Verify Your Account Representative
- In order to keep you and your account safe and prevent fraud, you’ll need to verify the identity of the person affiliated with the company’s bank account.
- You’ll need to enter the social security number and upload a picture of the person’s identification (driver’s license or passport). Take a clear picture of the ID laying on a plain, white background.
- Select if this is an ‘Individual’ or ‘Business’ account (business requires a business tax ID), and fill out the rest of the fields completely
- Once filled out, click ‘Finish’ on the bottom right
- Once your information has been entered (including ID and Social Security number) the information is encrypted and sent to Stripe, our credit card processor.
- You'll be taken back to the Bank for Payouts screen and see a 'Pending' status on your account.
- Stripe is able to verify the representative quickly and change your status from 'Pending' to 'Verified'. Once you're verified, you're all clear to start accepting credit cards through Housecall Pro!
The processing time for standard payout deposits is 2 business days.
NOTE: The first payment can take up to 5-7 business days to accommodate the approval process.
Step 6: Once you enter your bank account info, run a $1 test transaction by creating a job for yourself and collect payment. Check for it in your bank account within 5 days. Learn about your Payout options.
Stripe disbursements take 2 business days to reach your account. However, if it is the first disbursement, it can take 5-7 business days to accommodate for the approval process.