How to create an event
Mark employee vacation time, appointments, meetings, PTO, or other events, in your company calendar.
Create an event from the calendar
Create an event by manually entering date and time
1. Click the blue [+ NEW] button in the navigation bar
2. Select 'Event' in the drop down menu
3. Input the event name (optional)
4. Start typing the address or name of the location and select from the drop down menu (this pulls directly from Google Maps) (optional)
5. Select the time and date(s) manually using the date/time picker as well as employee(s) associated with the event OR click on the 'pencil' icon to pick the event date and time using the calendar.
6. Once finished, click 'Save'
7. Finally, click 'Save Event' once you think you have entered all the necessary details
Want to successfully complete more jobs?
Check out the keys to employee and customer satisfaction.