Setting non-job events, such as weekly meetings, time off, or appointments, to reoccur in your calendar is simple! Set it up once and you're good to go--just follow the steps below.
1. Click on the [+NEW] button in the navigation bar
2. Select 'Event'
3. Input your Event info:
- Event Name
- Event Notes (if necessary)
4. Click the section titled 'Schedule'
5. Once on the schedule, click 'Recurrence'
6. Select if this job is going to be a daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly recurrence
- The day selected will default to whatever day you are creating the job on. Be sure to uncheck that day if that is not when the job will be taking place.
For monthly & yearly:
- Choose a specific day of every month (example: the first Tuesday of every month)
- Choose a specific date of every month. Be sure to choose a date that occurs every month (example: the 31st is not available in February, April, June, September, or November).
Pro Tip: Quarterly occurrences take place every 3 months.
Every other week repeats every 2 weeks.
7. End Date:
- Select a specific date for the recurrence to stop
- Set a number of occurrence(s) that will take place
8. Click 'Done' once you've finished
9. Click 'Back' to return to the event details page
10. Click 'Save' at the bottom of the screen
- Note: If you cannot see the 'Save' button or green bar, you may need to scroll down to the bottom of the page
That's it! You will see your recurring event appear on the calendar.
Want to successfully complete more jobs?
Check out the keys to employee and customer satisfaction.