You have the option to choose the due date per invoice
set a global default for your company.
To change the due date of an invoice:
1. Open the job details page
2. Directly underneath the invoice number, next to 'DUE', click the due date in blue
3. Select one of the following:
On a date
4. Each option comes with an additional step for customization:
Receipt - payment is due once the customer receives their invoice
Start of work - payment is due as soon as 'Start' is clicked on the job
Completion of work - payment is due as soon as 'Finish' is clicked on the job
7, 10, 14, 30, 60, or 90 days
The net count will start on the day the invoice is first sent
On a date:
Choose a specific due date
The due date can be before or after the service or invoice date
5. Click 'Set as Default' in the lower left corner to apply the due date to all invoices moving forward
6. Click 'Done' to save
Your customer will see the due date on the attached PDF of the invoice email.
Battling unpaid invoices? Check out 7 ways to get paid fast!