1. Click on 'My Apps' on your navigation bar
2. Select 'Service Agreements' from the drop down menu
3. To create a new plan, click the blue [+New Plan] button OR the '+' sign in the upper right corner of the 'Plans we offer' section
4. In the pop-up, specify the following information:
- Plan name
- Plan description - what services and benefits are included in this plan
- Plan duration
- Included the number of service visits per year (NOT total)
- Total cost
- Check the billing cycles you'd like to make available for your customers
NOTE: If you set plan duration as 'Continues after customer cancels', there will ONLY be monthly, every 6 months, and yearly options.
There will be NO option for 'Total price' OR 'One time, upfront',
Use a Housecall Pro Recurring Service Plan Template
5. Click 'Create Plan' to save
Once you've created a recurring service plan, you can send it to your customers through their customer profile:
Check out how recurring revenue helps your service business grow.