To create a brand new task, follow the steps below.
1. Click the 'Tasks' icon in upper right corner of your navigation bar
2. Click '+ New task'
3. Input the following information:
- Name of the task
- Description (if necessary)
- Due date (if necessary)
- Assign to an employee (if necessary) - if you do not assign to an employee, it will automatically be assigned to the person creating it
- Add a customer (if necessary)
NOTE: Adding a customer only associates the task with the customer, it does NOT send the customer any notifications, or attach to their customer profile in any way
4. The task will autosave into your list
- If you need to delete/cancel creating the task, click the trash can icon.
- Clicking the 'back arrow' or 'X' will still save the task
Things to know:
- Once saved, you can view the activity feed for each task by clicking the Edit (pencil) icon
- Filter out the view to see your tasks only by clicking the carrot next to 'All Tasks' at the top of the Tasks panel
- Click the unchecked circle to mark the task as complete
- Scroll down to view your completed tasks
- As an Admin, you can create, edit, and view Tasks for you and your team on the mobile app
Check out 8 shifts in home service business trends that may be affecting your business.