1. Click the blue [+NEW] button in the navigation bar
2. Select 'Customer'
3. Contact info:
Name, email address(es), phone number(s)
NOTE: The customer's cell phone number must be entered in the 'Mobile phone' section in order to receive text message notifications.
- Start typing the address in the 'Street' section, select the correct address from the drop down list
NOTE: Be sure to select the address from the drop down menu so the proper time zone is set for the customer and jobs you schedule at that address.
- Click '+Address' in the grey bar to add multiple addresses
Customer Notes: these are for internal use only. These act as a reminder or notice to yourself and or your employees
Customer Tags: tags are internal identifiers that will remain attached to the customer until you edit or delete it.
'This customer bills to': this is where you will set up parent-child/sub-customer relationships.
- You will first need to create a customer profile for both parties.
- Then, in the sub-customer/child's profile, you will type in the name of the party being invoiced in this section and select from the drop down.
- The sub-customer will receive the notifications, but the parent will be sent the invoice
Notifications: checking this box will ensure your customers are notified when you or employees complete the following actions
- When a job/estimate is scheduled
- When 'On My Way' is clicked
- When you click 'Finished' on a job/estimate
- When payment is made
NOTE: Unchecking the box next to 'Receive notifications' will turn off all notifications for the customer
6. To save your new customer, click 'Create Customer'
Check out our tips on how to better connect with your customers.