VIEW ALL PROPOSALS
To access a list of all your created sales proposals:
- Click 'My Apps'
- Select 'Sales proposal tool'
CREATE & EDIT
- To get started, click the blue [+NEW] button and select 'Proposal'
- To select an existing customer, type their name in the customer field
- To create add a new customer, click [+New Customer]
- Click [Next] once you've selected the customer
- Estimate/proposal number: use this number to locate the customers proposal in the sales proposal report or estimate report
- Status: Draft (if the proposal has not been sent to the customer), Sent (emailed to the customer, Approved (if an option has been approved), Declined (if all options have been declined)
- Title: which can be edited simply by clicking the field
- Edit service address: the service address for the proposal can be changed by clicking the edit icon to the right of the current customer address
- Upload Image: click to upload an image OR edit the existing image
- Edit option title:
- Edit Service: click to add or edit the services for an option
- Add option: click any grey option to add it to your proposal
- Present: Click to open and present the proposal to your customer in person
- Send: Send the proposal to your customer
- To add or edit a description, click the 'Edit' icon next to the blue lines (see below)
- Click 'Present' (#9 above)
- To view the details of any option, click 'View Option'
- Service item and pricing details for the option can be viewed & APPROVED or DECLINED by the customer directly on this page
NOTE: Once one option has been accepted, all others will be declined.
- To return to the main proposal page, click the back arrow in the upper left corner
***PLEASE NOTE: Once a customer has ACCEPTED a proposal option (in present mode OR via email), an invoice will automatically be created and can be found by clicking into the proposal.***
EMAIL PROPOSAL TO CUSTOMER
Before sending the proposal to your customer, you have the option to customize the proposal settings (similar to invoice settings).
- Click the dots above the page to scroll through & preview the options
- To print the proposal, click the printer icon
- Click 'Next' once you've selected your settings
Before you click to [SEND] the proposal, you can edit:
- the customer email address
- email subject line
- message sent in the proposal email