You have 3 options for adding in your Price List, in this video we cover adding price list items manually.
- Add Price List Items Manually
- Import From Quickbooks Online or Quickbooks Desktop
- Import from CSV/Excel File
Step 1: Navigate to ACCOUNT SETTINGS
Step 2: Click on MY PRICE LIST
Step 3: Click +ADD
Step 4: Click NEW PRICE LSIT ITEM
Step 5: Add in your price list item details:
- Category: You'll want to categorize your services to group together services that are in the same industry.
- Name: This is the name of your service or material.
- Price: The price you will charge your customer.
- Cost: The cost of the service or material to your company. This is used for job costing.
- /Unit: If pricing per unit, add in the per unit measurement such as square foot, each, hour, etc.
- Description: Give a detailed description of what is included in each service.
- Taxable: You'll want to select whether or not the item is taxable.
- Online Booking: You'll want to select whether or not this service or material is available to be booked online by your customers.
- Picture: You'll want to add in an image if you enable Online Booking so that the image can be displayed on your online booking page.
Step 6: Press SAVE