Step 1: From your main dashboard Clock on your photo or initials and click on ACCOUNT SETTINGS
Step 2: Click on COMPANY PROFILE
Step 3: Start with basic company information by clicking on EDIT.
Step 4: Fill out the fields and press SAVE once done
Basic Company Information
- Fill out your company information completely. Your business name, phone number, and address will appear on invoices and estimates to your customers.
- Upload your logo by clicking on "Upload Logo."
Website & Support Email
- Add your website and a support email address. The support email address is where any replies from your customers will be sent. SO be sure it is an email address that you are comfortable with your customers knowing and one you check frequently.
App Invite Code
- The app invite code is a single word or condensed phrase that your customers can use to link their Housecall customer app account to your HouseCall Pro account. This will ensure they see only your business as a booking option when in your specified field on the customer app. Click here to learn more
Business Profile & License Number
- These are not displayed on invoices or estimates but customers using the Housecall customer app will see these displayed within the Housecall customer app.
Step 5: Set up tipping, tax rates and options
- If you set up your bank account to receive payouts (Step 6: Start accepting credit cards) you'll be able to receive tips from customers paying with cards. Just toggle on the switch!
- Set up your tax rates so you can select them to be automatically calculated and added to your invoices and estimates. If you're integrating with Quickbooks Online, you'll want to make sure these are set up to match EXACTLY how they are entered in QBO so that your invoices get automatically pushed over when you complete a job.
- Message on Invoice, Receipt and Estimate - Set up a message that shows up on the bottom of your invoice/estimate/receipt. You'll be able to customize individual messages later. This is just to get a standard message set up on your documents.
- Terms & Conditions - Put your disclaimers, legal information or warranty info here. Your Terms & Conditions will show up as a clickable link on all electronic documents you send out and on the app in the field.