Exciting news– CompanyCam is now integrated with Housecall Pro!
CompanyCam is a must-have app when working with homeowners, subcontractors, and different crews. The photo + video capture tools, automatic organization, and easy annotations make communicating with every stakeholder painless.
What does this mean for you? Well, for starters it means:
More organized jobs
Fewer work photos on your phone
Improved communication with clients
And that’s just scratching the surface!
CompanyCam is offering Housecall Pro customers a 14-day free trial and 50% off your first two months. Learn more and get started in the Housecall Pro App Store
Integrate CompanyCam + Housecall Pro
You must have an active account with both CompanyCam and Housecall Pro in order to integrate the two services.
To start integrating the two you must have the user permission to "Manage Company Account." Don't have that ability? An Admin on your CompanyCam account can edit your permissions.
1. Open CompanyCam and sign in. Click your User Profile icon in the top left and select Integrations from the drop-down menu.
2. Look for the Housecall Pro card and click Integrate.
3. Click Connect Integration.
4. If you're not already signed in to Housecall Pro you'll be prompted to sign in to your account.
5. That's it! You're ready for seamless documentation for your Customers in Housecall Pro using CompanyCam.The Connect Integration will change to You're all set! once the integration is connected.
How the Housecall Pro integration works with CompanyCam
1. Add a new Customer to Housecall Pro first. A new Project in CompanyCam will be created for that customer.
2. Find the Customer Project in CompanyCam and then add photos for the current Job.
All of the Jobs in Housecall Pro that are added for that Customer will be organized under the Customer's Project in CompanyCam. Photos taken in CompanyCam will be sent back to the newest job for that customer.
You'll see a link to the customer project at the bottom left of each Job just below Attachments.
Creating a Project when you have an Existing Customer
If you're looking to create a project from existing customer information that was there before you integrated you can do this simple process to push that information over:
1.Go to the customer you want to Create a Project for
2. Select the pencil icon to edit Contact info
3. Then you can edit anything and then choose Update. If you don't need to actually change any information the simplest thing would be to hit the + Email Button. No information needs to be changed with this option.
** If you do not see the Attachments or CompanyCam link in the Job simply reload the page and they should become visible for you.
** If photos are added to the Customer Project before a job is created those photos will not be sent over to Housecall Pro