Want to show off the great reviews you've earned through Housecall Pro on your Housecall Pro website?
It only takes 2 simple steps:
- Make sure you have the Reviews app enabled
- Toggle on Reviews on your website
To Enable Reviews on Your Website:
1. Open your website in edit mode
- To edit your website, enter your site URL, and add the following to the end: /edit (For example: yourcompanyname.com/edit)
2. Scroll down to the section titled 'Reviews'
NOTE: You must have the Reviews app enabled for this to work
Configure Visibility of Reviews:
To choose what detailed reviews customers see, follow the instructions below.
1. Click the 'My Apps' icon in your navigation bar
2. Click the 'Reviews' icon
- Note: The Reviews icon will only appear if you already have Reviews enabled.
3. Click the 'Settings' icon (gear) on the far right corner
4. In the 'Settings' pane, click 'Configure visibility of reviews'.
In this section, you will find:
- Review Site: click this to view the website you are able to share with customers showing your Housecall Pro reviews
- Reviews Filter: Select what reviews you'd like displayed on your Housecall Pro reviews page
NOTE: Although you can choose to display specific reviews by rating, the overall rating will still be based on ALL reviews (including those not displayed in detail).
Hook up your Google My Business account for reviews!
Enable your Facebook business page for reviews!
Having a hard time figuring out how to ask for reviews? Let us show you how.