To block time off on the calendar for personal appointments, vacations, events, etc., you can create an event on the calendar.
To create an event:
1. Click the blue [+ NEW] button in the navigation bar
2. Select 'Event' in the drop down menu
3. Input the event name
4. Start typing the address or name of the location and select from the drop down menu (this pulls directly from Google Maps)
5. Click 'Schedule' to select the time and date(s) as well as employee(s) associated with the event
6. Once finished, click 'Back'
7. Click 'Save'!
- Note: You may need to scroll down to the bottom of the page to see the 'Save' button
Want to successfully complete more jobs?
Check out the keys to employee and customer satisfaction.