You can add as many addresses to a customer profile as you like at any time.
If you are communicating and invoicing everything to one customer for multiple locations, follow the steps below.
If you are communicating with one customer, but invoicing another (i.e. property management companies and tenants), you will need to set up a parent-child relationship instead.
1. Click on the 'Customers' icon in your navigation bar and open the customer profile
- Make sure you're in the 'Profile' section of the customer profile
2. Click the '+' sign (to the right of the search bar under the map)
3. Type the new address into the 'Add Address' pop up
- Be sure to select the correct address from the drop down menu of Google verified suggestions so the correct time zone can be pulled along with the address.
- If the address has a unit number or letter, include a '#' before to help Google Maps differentiate the address from the unit.
- Check the box next to 'Set as billing' if you'd like to save this as the billing address for the customer
4. Click 'Add' to save and that's it!
Click on the 'More' icon (3 vertical dots) to the right of the address to:
- Create a new job
- Create a new estimate
- Edit the address (includes address notes)
- Delete the address
- Add or edit service agreements (if applicable)
Check out our tips on how to better connect with your customers.