When the Reviews app is enabled, an email and text message will be automatically sent to your customer asking for a review. This is a great way to improve your service and develop testimonials.
You can turn on the Reviews app from the app store.
- Once you've enabled Reviews, access the app page by clicking 'My Apps' from the top navigation bar.
- Select 'Reviews'
- Click the 'Settings' icon (gear in the upper right corner).
On the 'Settings' panel, you can:
- Exclude customers from receiving a request for a review based on customer or job tags
- Allow review review requests to send to customers who have notifications turned off for their profile
- Connect your Google My Business account
Need some help hooking up your Google My Business account?
Check out this article
NOTE: Any of your customers that have an @gmail.com email address will be sent directly to Google to leave their review.
Only customers with @gmail.com email addresses will be directed to Google to leave their review. However, all other customers will still be able to leave their review on Housecall.
When will the email and text be sent out?
The email and text will send when the job is marked as finished.
How can I see that the email and text were sent out?
The activity feed on the job will show when the email and text were sent out.
If I have more than one employee on a job, who does that review count for?
On the employee ratings table, you can see the number of reviews and average rating by employee. If more than one employee is listed on a job, that review will count towards all of those employees total number of reviews and average rating.
What do the email and text message look like?
Having a hard time figuring out how to ask for reviews?
Let us show you how.