#1. Depositing Today
- The amount that will be deposited into your account by the end of the day
- Note: this can take until 12am midnight
#2. Pending Transactions
- The amount that our processor is preparing to send to your bank
- You can see the breakdown of this amount in the Pending Transactions box to the right (#5)
- The estimated deposit date will appear under My Payouts (#6) and will vary based on your bank.
#3. Card Readers
- If you're interested in using one of our card readers, you can sign up in this section
- For more information on card readers, click here
#4. Business Lending aka Fundbox
- Fundbox offers business lines of credit up to $100k on a 12 to 24-week repayment structure. Information regarding your Fundbox will appear in this section (if applicable).
- For more information on Fundbox, please click here.
#5. Pending Transactions
- List of all your pending transactions including their charge date, payment method, invoice number, customer, and amount that will be deposited (which also appears to the left of this section - #2)
#6. My Payouts (Standard and Instant)
- You can find all information regarding payouts including: charge date, payment method, charged amount, fees, customer name, invoice number, and payout status.
- Pending - the funds for the payout are being processed by our credit card processor, Stripe
- In Transit - the funds have been processed and are en route from our processor to your bank
- Paid - the funds have been deposited into your bank account
#7. Bank Account Information
- Click the gear icon to open your Settings side panel
- Set up your bank account info
- Update your bank account for standard payouts
- Input your debit card to setup Instapay
- Toggle your default payout speed between standard and instant
**If you DO NOT already use our credit card processor, but are interested in learning more, click HERE!**
Having trouble collecting from your customers?
Check out these simple tips!