Once you've setup your bank account to take credit card payments through our processor, your customers have the option to quickly and conveniently pay their balance online through email or text.
If you don't want your customer to have the option to pay their invoice online (temporarily or permanently), disable the option before sending them their invoice.
To turn off the pay online option, follow the steps below:
1. Click into the job details page
2. From the job details page, click the 'Invoice' circle (which will be grey if you have not yet sent the invoice)
3. Click 'Next' (after customizing your invoice settings, if necessary)
4. Click the 'Payment Settings' icon (dollar sign) to adjust your payment settings, which include:
'Accept credit card payment' - Toggle off (grey) to disable the option for customers to pay online with their credit card
'Customer can save card on file' - Toggle off (grey) if you do not want customers to have the option to save their card on file
- 'Remember pay online option' - Check this box if you want to save these payment settings as default for ALL future invoices for ALL customers
NOTE: You should NOT send an invoice via TEXT if you disable the 'Accept credit card payment' option.
The customer can still receive an email with the invoice summary, but will not have the option to pay online (see below).
**If you DO NOT already use our credit card processor,
but are interested in learning more, click HERE!**
Check out our tips on how to better connect with your customers.