To access your Recurring Service Plan Dashboard:
1. Click on the 'Recurring service plans' dashboard report
'My Apps' in your navigation bar and select 'Service Agreements'
Recurring Service Plan Dashboard
#1. Create New Recurring Service Plan
- You can create a new plan by clicking the blue [+New Plan] button or the '+' sign in the 'Plans we offer' section
#2. Plan Summary
- Displays the total number of service plans you have set up with customers as well as all time revenue
- Pending, active, expiring soon, and expired customer plans are displayed and broken down by color
#3. Recurring Revenue
- Displays expected monthly revenue based on your pre-existing agreements with customers
- Hover over each month to see the estimated amount
#4. Plans We Offer
- Lists all the recurring service plans you have created for your business
- Note: When 'Continues until customer cancels' is selected in the plan duration section, there will be no total cost for the plan (see above: Gold Plan #2)
#5. Due for service
- This list will act as your reminder to schedule more definitive times for: upcoming visits for the current month, next month, as well as overdue visits.
- Clicking 'Schedule' will create a brand new invoice/job and will remove that visit from the list
Check out how recurring revenue helps your service business grow.