NOTE: The new 'Add A Job' page will be in beta testing and can be toggled on and off (for those who have access)..
Please feel free to provide us with feedback by clicking the smiley face in the bottom right corner next to the beta toggle.
- Multiple attachments can be added at once!
- the 3 main steps (customer, line items, and schedule) are all on one page!
To get started...
- Click the blue [+NEW] button in the navigation bar & select 'Job'
CUSTOMER > SCHEDULE > SERVICES
Note: These steps can be completed in any order
> Click the box labeled 'Customer'
- For existing customers: type the customer name, email, phone number, or address in the search bar and select the correct profile and address from the drop down menu
- For new customers: click the blue '+New Customer'
> Click 'Save' once you've selected the customer
- To change the customer: click the 'Edit' (pencil icon) at the top of the section
- To change the service address of the job: click the 'Edit' icon to the right of the current service address
There are 2 ways to select date, time, and dispatched employees.
1) Click the 'Edit' icon (pencil)
NOTE: This is the only way you are able to:
- Check or uncheck the 'Notify customer' box
- Create a recurrence
- Select an arrival window
> To edit the time and date:
- Drag and drop the blue job box to the desired time OR
- Click directly on the blue job box (just once)
> Click 'USE THIS TIME' once set to the correct time & date
After you've selected the time and date, you'll need to dispatch and set your arrival window.
2.) Select date, time, and dispatch from the drop down boxes
> You can search and select dispatch by tag or employee name
- Notification preferences will default to the customer profile's settings (if customer's notifications are turned on, the notification will be sent when job is saved)
- Arrival window will save to the default
- You MUST select a dispatched employee before being able to save the job
DISPATCH: Click the Dispatch icon to select who will be assigned to the job
- More than one employee may be selected
- If no employee is dispatched in this section, the job will default to the person creating the job
ARRIVAL WINDOW: click the window icon and select the desired time frame
- This window acts as a buffer and lets customers know roughly what time you (and/or your techs) will be arriving for the job
- If you'd like to set it that window as your default moving forward, check 'Set arrival window as default' in the bottom left of the pop-up
RECURRENCE (if applicable): Select if this job is going to be a daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly recurrence
- To set up quarterly recurrence, set for every 3 months
NOTIFY CUSTOMER: This box will default to the customer profile notification settings
- If you do not want your customer to receive the email and text notification confirming the scheduled job, you can un-check this box before clicking [Save]
3. SERVICE LINE ITEMS
> Type the service line item directly into the space provided to search your set price list and select from the drop down
- You can continue typing to create a custom line item for specific invoice
- Click to edit the service line item, description, or price within the invoice (this will not change the item in your main price list)
> On the bottom left, you can add:
> Click the blue [SAVE JOB] button in the upper right corner once you've finished inputting all info
How can I use Segments? (for multi-day jobs)
Want to successfully complete more jobs?
Check out the keys to employee and customer satisfaction.